- You will always have a lid for almost every size of pot and pan
- One pizza pan inverted over another pizza pan and covered with a warm towel is a good way to keep tortillas and other flat breads warm at the table
- Cover a pizza pan with a pretty cloth napkin for an inviting tray of appetizers
- Tape the corners of the cloth napkin beneath the pizza pan to make chargers for a prettier table setting
- Serve you messier children (and guests) on a pizza pan, there is a wider playing field and raised edges to contain the strays
- If you ever have need of a 12" circular stencil, need I say pizza pan?
- Make pizza on them!
Thursday, January 31, 2013
The next time you see a good deal on pizza pans; the un-fancy non-perforated kind, I urge you to invest in at least four. Although six would be better, just in case, and they are very easy to find space for in the kitchen. Here's a list of good reasons why.